November 5, 2010

Happy 3rd Anniversary Babe!!

I cant believe its been already 3 years together! I'm exited for our many more adventures with you! You are the love of my life and you push me everyday to be a better person, and when ever I'm a Debbie downer you know what to say to make things all better. I love being with you all the time! I would rather do everything with you then to be with friends and if all were doing on a Saturday night is cuddling and watching a movie, there is no place else I would rather be!! You have supported me threw 5 years total of school and student loans! And helping out numerous times with my mom and family, and without complaining! You are an amazing daddy to braxton who just adores you! I could not ask for a better husband who wakes up with braxton every day at 7 a.m and lets me sleep an extra hour and you never complain or argue about it. I have got the best catch in the whole world! I am exited for my surprise getaway weekend you have planned for us! You are my everything and I love you with all I have!! Love you Carl!

No comments: