January 25, 2010

Changes...

New Job = New Changes.
Doing facials is my life, I love what I do, Im super nervous to be teaching at a school. Im nervous because I feel that sometimes I dont look professional enough to be teaching and demoing facials and teaching product.. Soo Im on a search to a new look..
I have never been the kinda girl who "Looks Good" with highlights, it makes me look like I am 16 again and silly looking.
Soo im thinking about going super light with my hair, I have always been a deep color brown or red, well.. Im thinking about going pre blond.. And getting a cute cut.
And of course the weight loss thing. Im going to start in February. I got a good group of 20 friends who put 20 bucks each into the pot, we are giving our self 6 weeks with every week weigh ins ( Just like the biggest loser) and at the end, there is going to be a first, second, third place winner who gets the money! Plus a day at the spa tickets.. which I would love!
So lots of personal changes I would like to start. As everyone knows my life has been kinda turned upside down with my mom, she is coming home soon and worried about the changes to come. Just lots of good and interesting changes in my life..

No comments: