December 1, 2009

Midnight at Toys R Us...


At midnight on BLACK FRIDAY carl and I decided at the last minute we would go to Toys R Us and get some presents for braxton. ... Well we showed up and there was over 5,000 people waiting to get in. Carl and I sneaked our way half way to the front of this HUGE mob line..
When they opened the door at Midnight all 5,000 people were trying to run in threw this 2 foot door!!
Well the lady next to me fell down and was being trampled by thousands of people, The police tried to contain the crowd by jumping on the roof of the police car yelling ( I think they were scared to get in the crowd) Then all the people started shaking the Police car!
It was so out of control Toys R Us only let 1,000 people in and then shut down... For a good hour...
As for the poor lady who got trampled they had to drag her up by her coat to get her standing..
And she was yelling and screaming at everyone who was trampling her...
I witness what the end of the world will look like, and trust me it does not look pretty..

After we got in Carl and I ended up getting all the stuff we wanted after we waited in a FOUR
Hour line.. We got home around 4 a.m..
I am still trying to recover from that night.. It really scared me..
Carl and I agree we Will never ever do that again...

1 comment:

Chelsea said...

Hi Amanda,
my address is 1665 Sheriff Way
Nanaimo BC V9T 4A4 Canada
and my email is chelsearudolph19@hotmail.com!!