August 10, 2009

* Buh Bye *

4 years at Primary Children's Hospital! I LOVED all the little babies that I had the pleasure of taking care of... I did not however love working 12 hours shifts! My most memorable moments at primary Children include....
  • Being 8 months pregnant, and watching a blood draw on a patient, where my knees buckled and I passed out.
  • Working a night shift being 9 months pregnant and falling asleep on the toilet for 1 hour, so exhausted I couldn't move.
  • actually going into labor, where all the nurses almost had to drive me to the LDS hospital, due to not getting a hold of Carl..
  • Actually throwing up on another nurse due from having the flu so bad.. She forgave me :)
  • Working a night shift and walking in on a couple doing more than hugging... awkward

And many many more, those however are my favorite.

I am nervous where my next step in life will lead me, but confident that I will be sucessful and most important happy. .. BUH BYE Infant Medical Surgical Unit

No comments: